Monday, November 28, 2011

Review: Color Sensational Gloss by Maybelline

   I want to review another lip product, one of my favourites ever since I first tried it. I actually got it from mom, because this one is a darker shade and she doesn't really wear dark colors, when my make-up is in dark shades 99 % of the time. Anyway, we are talking about Color Sensational Gloss by Maybelline New York. I have nr. 560 Red Love.

-swatch-

Official description:
"Fall in love with color, all over again:

• Sophisticated color and shine from pure pigments

• Luxurious feel from nourishing honey nectar"
   Be-a-utiful! I love the consistence, it slides on easily, lips gain elasticity, and eventhough this is the only color I have SO FAR, I can say it looks delicious. Not too bright, but really pigmented and elegant, looks glossy and watery, but not in the exaggerated, plastic, gross way.

Pros:
  • the easy formula, it is not at all sticky, feels super comfortable
  • fades away gradually, lasts for quite a while
  • the pigmentation and gloss are perfect, it doesn't make your lips look plastic, and also doesn't look like you've smeared your lips with fat, like some thick glosses do
Cons:
  • to be perfectly honest, I have not found one thing that would bother me; I guess I would like it to last longer on the lips. But then again, I guess no transfer resistant product would feel this awesome.

Note! Reviews contain my personal opinion about the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment