Saturday, July 14, 2012

ANIAN Haul

   Good morning beauties, how are you today? I'm a bit tired after a party yesterday, but super happy! Yesterday evening I picked something up from the post office, something I was super anxious about. I received these two products from Triodeluxe.ro that I've been wanting to try for a looong time! 



- ANIAN Liquid Keratin
- ANIAN Intensive Two-phase leave-in Conditioner

I'd like to thank Triodeluxe.ro for giving me the chance to test these products I've been dying to try for ages, plus that my hair desperately needs help. 
Review on these two darlings soon!





s_laura2812@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. Sa le folosesti cu placere! Bifazicul mie mi-a placut mult, keratina doar la inceput. Sper ca tie sa iti priasca 100% :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersiii! :* Sper sa-mi placa si sa-mi ajute parul, chiar as avea nevoie... :-s

      Delete
  2. Cred ca toata blogosfera a incercat produsele Anian,numai eu nu. Te pup si iti doresc un inceput de saptamana cat mai placut!:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si eu am cam intarziat, in comparatie cu alte fete :)) dar mai bine mai tarziu decat niciodata! Te pup si eu, si la fel iti doresc! :*

      Delete