Sunday, July 29, 2012

Review: ASTOR Lycra Lacque Deluxe

   Hey beauties! I'm back from my trip, it was nice and, since it was in the mountains, it was pretty relaxing too...well, the sleeping part anyway, since the parties were the priority in this camp :)
   Today I wanted to write a few words about the nailpolish I am wearing right now. My mom praised it so much, I like this dark red color and thought I'd try it, it's 550 Red Lace. She warned me it dries very slowly, though. As always, I used a base coat, two coats of color and a top coat (of course, waiting for each layer to dry before applying the next one). 


   
   My conclusion: I'm rather disappointed...the color is lovely and indeed it doesn't chip off, but...eventhough I let it dry for more than an hour (is any nailpolish worth waiting more??), it has no shine almost at all, not even with a top coat....why? Because, I have the feeling it never dried completely...even now, after 4 days, if I touch it a bit harder with something, it leaves marks in it :| scratches...a good nailpolish shouldn't do that, right? Everything leaves trails in it and little hairs and stuff stick to it, which obviously looks very ugly:


As I said, my mom likes it very much, so who knows...I also have it on the toes and it looks better, but there I didn't have time to apply base and top coats. That means the base and top coats might be the problem, they are by Miss Sporty, but they've worked well with other nailpolishes. 


What was your experience with this nail polish?



Note! Reviews contain my personal honest opinion about the product. 


s_laura2812@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. sorry to hear this polish is so disappointing and i dont think i would accept a color to need more than 30-60 minutes to dry XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, or maybe it just wasn't compatible with the base and top coats I picked, who knows.....Oh no no, me neither, can't sit still! :))

      Delete
  2. Lovely Colour, maybe try it again and give it a blast with the hair dryer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've seen the hair dryer solution, but the nails looked pretty weird and messy, though I should still try...also, I should look for a quick dry spray or something, maybe it will approve :D

      Delete