Friday, November 23, 2012

Lucy Minerals goodies!

   Heya dears! I got yet another package yesterday, from Lucy Minerals! Was anxious to get them, and I have to go to another city for packages that are delivered from outside the EU...but I went anyway, to bring my babies home. I was simply delighted to find so many mineral pigments, awesome colors, ALL of them! I swatched the colorful ones (blushes and eyeshadows) and they are divine, I promise you that! Also got a cute little handwritten card with kind words - LOVE these sweet details!! There are a bunch of foundations/powders, bronzers/blushes, and eyeshadows - two of them shimmery and one glittery (very interesting; dark red with turqoise glitter).

Here are some pics so you can see what I am talking about, swatches and reviews to follow soon!










s_laura2812@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment