Friday, November 16, 2012

Make-Up Magazine

   Hey, sweets! This flu I have is getting on my nerves realllly badly :( I wanted to go on a trip tomorrow, seems like it gets postponed 'til Sunday, hopefully I will feel better by then...

   Right now, I wanted to show you a magazine I bought about two weeks ago, because it caught my eye, in Kaufland I think. I've been buying LOTS of magazines as a kid, of all sorts., music magazines, mags for girls, etc. but I haven't bought any for a long time, and when it comes to music and I really want to buy something, it's usually metal magazines. Otherwise, I just read stuff online and focus more of my money on books at this age :P But I HAD to buy this! It's called MAKE-UP MAGAZINE, the name says it all! It's a high quality magazine with lots of tutorials, creative and inspirational make-up, useful information and more. 

Here's a sneak peak, I don't want to reveal much of it, just to give you an idea! 



Beautiful quality (it leaves me the impression of a book more than a magazine),  96 pages + covers, the price is of 23 Ron. This is nr. 1, I will be collecting this! :D




Hope you make-up crazy people enjoy this magazine as much as I do! x



s_laura2812@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment