Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Aaaand...GOSH HAUL + Velvet Touch Lipstick Review!

   Hello, dears! I am behind on everything....EVERYTHING! This humble beauty-blog is just one of them, still I need to recover with a storm of posts and try to make up for the lost time. Let me tell you a few words about my absence; I attended an international theatre festival for about two weeks, from the end of November until the 7th of December, in another city (Cluj). It would have lasted a few days more, but I came home earlier for my boyfriend's birthday, which I wouldn't have missed for anything in the world. That lasted almost 4 days, in a warm cottage with some friends, food and drinks, and of course loud music! Then, I have tons and tons of work to get done on a huge pile of texts, which kind of takes up all my time, trying to improve my Swedish (alone) for a potential job, plus boyfriend-time. See, he was another one of life's extreme surprises. I was really stubborn about not getting involved with anyone for a while, and mind my own business which I have plenty of. We've known eachother for many years, at least 5-6. We've always had something going on and I always drooled over him and cared about him, but didn't think we'd work, for certain reasons. But now we found eachother again and I am happier than ever! 

   Ok, enough girl talk and gossip! Just wanted to update you girls. A few weeks ago, I received some products from GOSH Denmark. Needless to say, I love each and every one of them with all my heart!! 

I was more than satisfied with the packaging, details can change a lot when it comes to forming an opinion, in my case! All the products were individually wrapped in beautiful black paper, and there was also a handwritten greeting card, cute! Here's what I got:


- GOSH Smokey Eyes Palette in 03 Plum
- GOSH Boombastic XXL Volume Mascara, black
- GOSH Catchy Eyes Mascara, black
- GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick in 150 Kitten Pink




* * * * * *
Review - GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick


   So, one of the four GOSH products I got is this lipstick, I've decided to include the review of one of the products in this post, because it will be raining posts on this blog these days, hopefully. First of all, I must say that if I would've been asked to choose the products I want, I never would have chosen a pink lipstick. I don't use lipsticks too much, pink ones even less, since I am not really the pinkie type. But surprise! I actually like this one! There is one light pink shade that I can pull off, the warm-toned pink. I mostly apply only a little bit, dab it on a balm for just a tint of color and it's an amazing effect, especially with brownish smokey eyes. However, wearing it 'full-on' is also neat, let me tell you why;


The shade is nr. 150 Kitten Pink.



Pros:

- eventhough it's a matte, bright color, it doesn't make fine wrinkles or cracks obvious (cracked lips being very possible this season). On the contrary, I have the feeling it hides them

- nourishing and moisturizing, unlike most matte lipsticks I've tried

- it's creamy, yet it lasts very well!

- the packaging; it is simple and classy, matte black in combination with shiny black, and there's the GOSH logo engraved in the lipstick itself, which is an extra cute detail!

Cons:

- I am usually a bit disappointed when companies don't ask us to pick out the products they are about to send for testing, so in the beginning I thought I won't have much use of this lipstick, but I've discovered it's great pluses, so this was a con just initially, now I don't have any complaints! 

Thank you, GOSH!

Have you tried this lipstick or any other GOSH products? x

*Note! Reviews contain my personal honest opinion about the product. 




s_laura2812@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment