Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Butterfly Make-Up

   I finally could spare some time to post more pictures of this colorful butterfly experiment. A while ago, I have received a BB Cream from BornPretty and had repurchased it afterwards for winter time, can't remember the price, though. So that is what I used on my face, plus Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder, I have also mentioned it around here longer ago, saying it's my "go-to powder". Most of the eye make-up was done with Sleek palettes, except the predominant violet, which is....wait for it...A Monster High mono eyeshadow. No joke. I have paid next to nothing for it at some tiny shop and it is my fav purple shade up to date. I will post more about it and some more pocket-friendly finds in the future.
I apologize for not being able to list the products and shades exactly anymore, but I have created this look a few weeks ago; some of you might have already seen it on my Instagram or Facebook page .



 










Do let me know your opinion please, it is much appreciated! 

x

1 comment: